Caribbean Cruises

Coco Cay | Mariner of the Seas Working day two

Coco Cay | Mariner of the Seas Working day two. Working day two of our 3 working day Bahamas cruise commences off with some breakfast in the Windjammer. We obtained a tender to shore and spent a number of hours on the gorgeous private island of Coco Cay!

Want to share this video clip? Copy this hyperlink! –

👻 SNAPCHAT –
👥 Facebook –

—————————————-­———————————-

📨WANNA Attain US?📨

[email protected]

resource

1. That drone footage at the beginning is absolutely stunning!! You guys deserve soooooooo much more recognition! Like I can just picture the day y’all get 1 million subscribers…it’ll be very soon I just know 😉

2. why do you expect people to watch your videos of you WHINING!!!! Good bye!

3. yes, you have to STOP and WASH YOUR HANDS!

4. Where did you get the waterproof backpack?

5. Great vid, just got off the Enchantment and heading on the Allure in a few months. I know you said you had no issues with your done but was wondering if anyone has said anything to you about flying it, and have you had any connection issues esp. at Coco? Thx again and cool shots

6. Amazing vlog guys!! Ive been searching vlogs since we have not yet been on mariner of the seas are going in a couple months so getting pumped! Question! Did they say anything about bringing a drone or using it etc? We would love to bring ours on our trip but wasnt sure if we were allowed or not! 😀 Amazing footage you guys got! GORGEOUS!!!!!!

7. I cant thank you guys enough!I tried to get back to the live stream but it was over :《 I'm so happy for all that you have coming up and I hope you get that cruise booked TOMORROW
    (While in PR. if you haven't tried "pernell " with the brown sticky sauce and plantains. Omg you should ♡

8. Is the food on Cococay free?
    What are the things you need to pay for?

9. Once again another great video. Keep it up guys. You are consistent and stay true to your passion and design. Happy cruising.

10. Question? Did you have to have a passport?

11. I Will there in want week hope things had been improved

12. Cool video, Great footage with the drone. Were you given a hard time about the drone on embarkation and using on the island? I think its on the do not cruise list. I would love to take mine if that has changed. Which drone are you flying?

13. Nice video, amazing water at coco cay.

14. You should stop and wash your hands! There's some pretty nasty stuff that hand sanitizer doesn't kill, including some of the germs involved in getting entire ships sick! It's worth the couple of minutes if it means not having n/v/d for the rest of the time.

15. Binge watching your vids as I clean… entertaining as always! I'm from The Bahamas, can't wait to go to Coco Cay!

16. That's beautiful. We are leaving in December on Norweigian which has no drone policy. Sad. How's RC's drone policy? I love to capture that beautiful moment and view.

17. We were there the beginning of October 2018, and the dock looked pretty much like it was when you were there. Nothing has changed. Also, we ate lunch at 12:30, and there was the exact same thing to choose from on the buffet. It was the worse island buffet that we've ever experienced. Thanks for sharing your visit. 🙂

18. I love that the tram is pulled by a tractor. How were you able to use your drone. I knew people that when they tried to take their drone, the cruise line did not let them and they held it until they returned. He even called cruise line ahead and they said he could, but when he got to port, they said no.

19. I soooo enjoyed your video. I was there Oct 19-21, and Yes!, they are dead serious about shutting that buffet down at 1:30p!🙄 Water was absolutely beautiful!

20. So as I see since you have been brought by the boat to the island,the pier construction has still not finished yet though they promised to open it in September 2018.Was there anything else except the pier was being constructed and almost finished-constructed?

21. hey guys, great video, i just made a reservation for that cruice, it will be next year, after purchasing the ticket, how much more do you guys paid in drinks plans, restaurants and extra stuff, thanks

22. I have a few questions regarding Coco Cay… First, do we have to pay for the beach chairs? Food on the island? Drinks if you have a beverage plan?

23. He mentioned crabbys and frenchies. Are yall from clearwater?

24. One of my favorite locations, love to tender there. Entering the cove is an amazing feeling.

25. Be in coco cay in 2weeks oh yes lol