Caribbean Cruises

Spectrum of the Seas features & itineraries discovered!

We share all the breaking Royal Caribbean news of what Spectrum of the Seas will present onboard, which include things to do, dining, and staterooms and considerably a lot more.

You can study all the Spectrum of the Seas news declared suitable right here:

[Subscribe for a lot more Royal Caribbean video clips!]

[Hear to our Podcast]

1. As always, a great informational video…..but, dude, slow down, lay off the coffee, and relax when you tell us about this stuff 😉

2. Why i need to spend a week with 4000 strangers in such a small place. .. ehhhh,, "not for me… better go to a real hotel, with , real shows, best swimming pools awesome OCEAN views and a lot of SPACE ,
    Let's go to FL

3. I feel RC is separating classes too much with private balconies, restaurants, etc. Catering to the 1%. Worst decision was to take the Viking Lounge on Oasis and turn it all private. Best views on the ship, now reserved for only high paying guests… Seems I now know what you think of me, and after 10 cruises, not a cool trend…

4. Need more royal videos!!!

5. Wonder if it will ever make it to China. Every cruise line is pulling out of the Chinese market right now cause the market there is going bust. 2018s numbers were below expectations and 2019 is expected to be flat at best. This ship will take financial loses if it stays in Asia and the only reasson RC would keep it there is to keep Dream Cruises ( brand new 2017 Hong Kong based cruise line featuring 2 mega ships) from dominating the market. Interesting to see if Royal Caribean will be successful in there bid to dominate that market, or if they will succumb to the strain and move it to Europe or the Caribbean.

6. This is great! Wow! I Love this ship GG Royal Caribbean!

7. Meanwhile the Norwegian Joy was just moved out of China. Seems Royal Caribbean has a near monopoly on the Asia/Pacific cruises. To think I first cruised with Royal Caribbean in 2005, and now how global they have become.

8. Iam on of the crew.Nice video

9. 51 days, that's so epic,

10. Yeah, this is exactly like anthem of the seas. It has the same stuff. They both have a North Star, the exact same restaurants, a royal esplanade, and a seaplex that has the same stuff in it. Sorry if I'm being over dramatic, it's just that it drives me crazy to see the basically EXACT SAME SHIP but with a different name and some different features.
    Oh btw… they both have a flow rider and sky diving. This ship should have its own unique things. Just throwing it out there

11. Will Spectrum ever come to the US? I'm very curious, if it does, that will be very exciting!

12. Booking a 21 night cruise from Barcelona to Dubai to celebrate myself and my partner's 3 year anniversary! Very excited! ❤️

13. Spectrum of the Seas should NOT be for the Chinese market! #ChinaSucks

14. Why Xbox, tho?

15. I really want to go on quantum class ships but it’s going to places like China and stuff

16. Funny that Royal Caribean's first ship the Sun Viking is docked in Hong Kong. Different owners but that's the ship I was weaned on. This new ship looks great but it's too big. I much prefer the smaller ships where service is better and you don't have to negotiate the huge crowds. Can you imagine the buffet on Day 1.

17. Wow ilocos Philippines!

18. New ships are great! Can we make newer smaller ships though…not a fan of big ships

19. Where is it going to be for the homeport of this cruise ship

20. Hi There. Yes, we were thinking about that too. Why no Water Something that isn't only those Flowriders. Since they didn't have any on the Oasis of The Seas and now they are adding Water Slides this year to Oasis like on her sister ships Harmony of The Seas and Symphony of The Seas. Why not adding a Water Slide right now to Spectrum of The Seas instead of doing it later on any way?

21. It seems not much difference withe his other new ships. And I found the furniture are cheap end products in the video. May be have to skip this one. RCCL has never provide good on board activities but is good for family and friends to meet together and the reason is it has no good activities on board.

22. Stay in the suites …. There are 40 of them that have exclusive access to the Solarium and no one else can access them …. no overcrowding then !

23. it feels pretty much exactly like Ovation of the Seas but with some added features.. so this does feel like a step down from Harmony of the seas

24. Another quantum class ship going to Asia?! They need to bring more of these to the U.S.!

25. But definitely great ships

26. the food quality of RCCL here in China is concerning

27. awesome looks like more for adults than kids. kids can be annoying on a ship

28. I still prefer the symphony of the seas

29. It looks like it will be a magnificent ship but I don't foresee a trip to Asia any time soon.

30. Love it!!! Can’t wait to experience it. And the itinerary is sooo good! Bcn to Dubai. We are ready 😊

31. Sounds like they are going haven style like ncl

32. It looks incredible. Royal Caribbean is truly innovation forward but in my experience, the larger the ship the worst is the service. I love RC, family friendly, beautiful ships, good food, overall is great but it could be that they don't have enough staff to handle all of that crowd in those large ships and could then have over worked staff. I have being onboard smaller ship and the staff looks more relax and they do treat guest better, they seemed more attentive and go beyond so guests feel comfortable. Don't get me wrong I think RC is awesome but I think the company should be more aggressive on the service, it should be the same in all cruises.