Usa & Canada Cruises

CALGARY TO WATERTON PARK Road Trip + CRUISE to the US!

Our very first time doing a road journey to Waterton Park in Alberta Canada! Waterton Nationwide Park is located about three several hours drive south from Calgary by the US border. What a lovely place!
We also stopped at the Saskatoon Farm on the way to Waterton. And took a two hour boat cruise to the US, Montana to be specific for about thirty min. It was so entertaining!

Check out Vacation Alberta’s website:
and their wonderful YouTube channel:

My vlogging camera:

Thank you for looking at!
Take into consideration SUBSCRIBING to view my weekly vlogs.

To view the full Life IN CALGARY collection follow this website link:

To view OUR Initial 7 days IN CALGARY online video click on below:

To view HOW Chilly IS IT Definitely IN CALGARY online video click on below:

Come across me on INSTAGRAM:

supply

1. HAVE YOU BEEN TO WATERTON NATIONAL PARK?

2. Next time you make a Waterton trip, stop at Twin Butte General Store/ Restaurant for dinner! It has amazing Mexican food and its really kid friendly! Waterton is my back yard and Twin Butte is where all the locals from Pincher Creek go to eat. :). The restaurant is halfway between Pincher Creek and the park, just rright off the highway you can't miss it

3. Love your editing skills by the way. and choice of music.

4. What a beautiful idea for a wedding venue. The jail symbolises marriage. Once your stuck you are in it for the long run. The police depicts in laws. perfect. I'd want to get married here.

5. You have a lovely family Lily! ❤ It's so cool how they divide the Canada and US land in the mountain 😅

6. Your little girl is always smiling, so cute. Greetings from Argentina, the opposite side of the continent. Looking foward to visit Calgary.

7. Your videos are so well made . You really take us along with you

8. Have you been to ghost lake?

9. Yup, winter is hard not to hibernate, gotta get out and enjoy the weather while you can! I haven’t been to Waterton for years, think I may need to put that on my list!

10. Properly laughed out loud, please hold thumbs the kids fall asleep in the car… Your expression on the next clip was priceless!! Got 2 kids 6 & 4, feel your pain. 😀

11. Lily what are the names of the songs you played in this vídeo? Just loved them and the views

12. You have such a cute family! It gets easier when kids grow a little older (we have a five-year-old girl so…) 🙂
    You made us smile and say WOW again, so keep doing what you are doing! 🙂

13. The next time you pass through Pincher Creek or stay there, you should have had Coffee and snacks at Harvest Coffeehouse. https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g499107-d3493148-Reviews-Harvest_Coffeehouse-Pincher_Creek_Alberta.html

14. Everything is more beautiful in your country!!! Congratulations..

15. LOL…my friend you got to wear them girls out before sending them to bed…playyard, run, take a ball play soccer…they have to much energy lol. And I'm wondering if I still like Tim Hortons coffe upon return to Canada..Mc Cafe is a great choice and we have it here in NZ. I also know that maybe Dora the Explorer or Barbie could help with the long drive, but you know that…😁 I loved the video, exciting boat trip, food and places…

16. This looked like such a beautiful trip, lots of lovely scenery. However, the look on your face in the car with the kids going on behind you just said, 'Give me COFFEE – NOW!' I wish I could have made you a cup of that fine looking coffee from a vlog or two ago. The saskatoon farm seems to have something for everyone! And it would be a pretty place for a wedding. Thanks for sharing your road trip and cruise, I loved every minute!

17. PS. Love McDonalds coffee! Far better than Tummies. A and W also have goid coffee!!

18. Waterton is so beautiful and the Prince of Wales Hotel has a gorgeous dining room that looks out on to the lake. It is generally fairly windy all through that area…Pincher Creek to Lethbridge. Glad you enjoyed the scenery!!

19. I want to move to Calgary!

20. What a greenery😊 side of road's
    Alies is looking super cute..

21. Looks very nice and less crowded than Banff/Lake louise…even more family-oriented.

22. Video was awesome…. 😊👍👍👍

23. Hi there….It was a nice road trip. We loved the views, it is really nice to see and know about.

24. uhhh wow the saskatoon farm is the cutest thing ive ever seen

i can't drink coffee so i have no idea what everyones talking about when they say this or that place is bad, it's so funny to me it's like some turf war i have no stake in

a friend of mine works a seasonal gig every year in the kitchen at a place called Zum's in Waterton, i've been meaning to go see him and figure out a place to sleep in my car overnight because i'm poor and they don't allow guests in the dorms that they get with the job, bummerinoooo. this was like a crash course for my trip

25. Its such a nice place Canada and US, I love the prairies. I can imagine myself driving on that road, standing and watching the view. The boat trip also reminds me of the time when I went to visit Niagara falls, we got to see the Americans on the other side and I was on the Canadian side. I had memories there, I so want to see Calgary one day

26. Ice video, there is even more to see in the park. The next time you go you should drive to the border crossing where you can see border markers and take pictures.

27. Waterton is Awesome. But you guys missed all the best stuff when down south. Belview mines. turtle mountain, etc.

28. Waterton is so beautiful. Canada really is a stunning country full of amazing wild spaces. The 2 years I lived in Scotland I missed home so much. Great post. Loved it.

29. Awesome vlog! I've never been to Waterton but have always wanted to and you filmed it so well!

30. An awesome video,Thanks

31. how old is Anais? she is saying words already?

32. the color of the water is still so AMAZING !!! be happy !

33. i like the kids noisy in the car , etc. you, my dear, are experiencing life to it's fullest … go for it !!! c'mon "SUPERFUN" !!!

34. Lily … there's tons of stuff to do in Calgary in winter, even on the coldest days !!! Don't psych yourself out … plus enjoy summer and autumn to the fullest first! Can be too bad if there are "lifers" living there … luv ya !!!