Usa & Canada Cruises

Dishwasher Career Execs And Negatives ( Check out This In advance of You Implement)

So your pondering about working as a dishwasher? Are you guaranteed? why not a Cook dinner? Probably a Waiter? Why commence as a DISHWASHER? Could this be a Blunder? Properly watch this video ahead of implementing for the work. Mainly because I notify the truth of the matter about this work. In this video I notify all the pros and downsides of this work.

Abide by Me On Instagram: @Locomixo Twitter: JayLaIncCardoso

resource

1. And that if your dishwasher is not maintenance at all your dishes are not going to get clean at all so you have to call some one up to look at the dishwasher and that can take awhile till that's done. Or they never come dish washing is truly shit.

2. I am a cook and I do dishwasher job at 11.50 an hour at chilis and my fellow cooks as Well as myself help the dishwasher out when slow!!!…i like my job!

3. Yeah I work 2 jobs currently, my IHOP job is not the best pay but it’s easy and fun. My Chilli’s job is a better check and offers benefits but the workload absolutely fucking sucks.

4. you forgot the alcoholism bro. the foh spends the most at the bar, the line drinks the hardest, but the dishwasher drinks the most. every day. i used to keep a bucket of ice filled with 16 tall cans of beer in it in the corner of the pit, half for during work, half for after. i've cut down tho as i don't want to be an alcoholic or drink my shift away. right now, i sit around 6-8 talls a day and when i take a smoke break, i have a beer. it's not that bad being a dishwasher, i make as much as a cook these days. and the number one thing to remember is – every single other job in a restaurant is easily replaceable if the person fucks up enough. a dishwasher has to really really fuck up to get fired. because it's the hardest job to fill as no one wants it. so to anyone out there thinking of doing this as a summer job, pt job or career; understand – work your ass off every day, all day long and you will always have a job; anywhere in the world, for the rest of your life! don't let the job run you; you run the job. and every single day, you will leave the job with a sense of job satisfaction and you will appreciate every single seond that you are not in the pit. it gives you a sense of life appreciation that everyone else in every other job wishes they had at the end of the day. for you; that's just another day. good luck, my brothers and sisters

5. I wouldn't mind taking the trash out if they fixed the parking lot light. It's dark and scary

6. They encourage me to try all the food they're cooking

7. i washed dishes for 3 years i eventually got a better job

8. I worked a dishwashing job for an entire 5 months.That will be the last time i will get a job like that.

9. Lol i dish wash it’s not even bad

10. I shoulda watch This shit I make 10 an hour which is still shit but my coworkers do help me out a lot they carry me through it and managers sometimes make sure I’m out by a reasonable time it’s my first job and everything that he said in them is video is 100% accurate fuck the food they give you,fuck your pay you ain’t gettin no tips best believe your age don’t matter when it comes to lifting your neck and back and feet will be in pain by the end of the shift,try not to get too happy when it’s over cus your ass is comin in the next day to do the same shit again.

11. I back to washing dishes again, I’m a failure!

12. Scary how accurate this is except for the food prep part, but yes the mats, the trash, shit even gotta deep clean the kitchen, sucks cause they have us till 1am cleaning then expect us to going in the next day at 7-8 in the morning for $8!

13. 8 dollars? Oh I wish

14. I hate my job but only like it cause I get paid 12 dollars an hour and still find it hard to make a living for me and my kid

15. fresh out of college (Graduated: BS), no vehicle, just moved back home. starting from the bottom of the pit isn't fun but its learning experience and from this moment on, no one can tell you that you've never worked a hard day in your life. Stay strong fellow washers of the dish!

16. So true man when i was 17 i got my first job as a dishwasher was getting paid 13 dollars an hour. I worked at a place called Fridas Mexican Crusine the cooks are fucking lazy and so are the managers the cooks would even leave me their pots and grills in their area i had to go get them clean the pots stoves machines and a mountain of dirty dishes. I then had to clean the mats and the walls and floors and then throw out the trash. I would enter at 4:30 and leave like at 2 or 3am everysingle day. I would not eat because the smell of the food made me sick i would end up all soaken wet with cuts on my hands as well as blisters. After 6 months i had enough and left.

17. I wash dishes at a Mexican restaurant not because I want to but because I need the money. I get paid $8.25 which is complete shit but I do get the hours I want. I work with a bunch of friendly Guatemalans who will cook for me whenever I want and they do help me with the prep dishes at times. You won’t get treated like shit if you’re a hard worker but it will definitely feel like the FOH doesn’t respect you with the way they just toss the dishes with napkins/silverware/trash still on it. It’s easy to get the hang of it and I usually just throw my headphones in and bust my ass. Tbh it’s only worth it if you need the money but if you don’t then I wouldn’t recommend it. Everything he said was spot on tho but I’m just trying to better myself and get back home.

18. I started as a dishwasher in 2001 as apart of being a job while at college, aiming to get in to job involving computers (ICT) and etc. Since I left college in 2002 been unsuccessful with getting job in computers so I had this job since to now. I gone back to college to study engineering leaving computers as a hobbyist thing and I hope it does help with changing job paths.

Pot-washing can be a very depressing job, depending on environment and people you are around, you are disrespected or mocked, you can always lose your job if you don't banter because I switched off my hearing aids and ignored everyone in the last hotel while they were wasting their time, as I am not at work to play around. The manager at the last hotel is a cunt.

Recently when the dishwasher breaks completely and having to wash by hands, is worse. I don't recommend a class EQ dishwasher as I think it is one of the worst machine I ever worked with. We somehow managed to burn out the motor. The dishwasher machine itself stops every so often during busy times.

Heavy lifting in the job may given me severe reflux.
    Lot of stuff in the video is true. The current work place is better but it is casual shifts still. I think this job is ok for short term, long term it is not OK.

I certainly don't recommend this job if you have bad epilepsy either or a type that make you walk around while in a trance (Complex partial seizures) as you are at risk of injuries or accidents.

19. i just applied for a dishwasher job that’s paying $12.50 an hour. the restaurant is within walking distance of my house and it doesn’t usually get that busy. hopefully it isn’t too bad

20. Cold truth lolz

21. I LIKE BEING A DISHWASHER GUY CUS I EAT PEOPLES LEFT~ OVERS ALL THE TIME, RIGHT OFF THEIR PLATES

22. WIPE UR ASS WITH MINIMUM WAGE, LMAO

23. I actually applied for this. My work experience can easily take the position of a manager but being in charge of everything drains you mentally.

24. I agree for the most part, luckily my managers only have me do dishes, I have an awesome staff and when I'm overloaded they do help. And 90 percent of the time I get the free food, also when I take my lunch I get screwed over during that half hour and dishes pile up like crazy even if I leave my station cleaned. Not everybody ls going to move like a wet back who doesn't mind this job. But, it can be frustrating because I have only took about maybe 2 breaks ever since doing this job, 10 minute break is bullshit and rather not take it. I hate taking lunches because of the guilt trip it puts me on. And sometimes people just through shit and ruin you're space. I don't mind the job but I do hate when they want me to get out at the same hour all the time and complain when I get help. Shit piles up and I believe they need a better system and always have 2 dish washers available. It sucks being the only one and not clocking out when my shit is over. I luckily do have cool bosses and a team which makes me stay wnd can bump my music. But dishwashing is a system but even then you realize what dish is being used the most and can screw you over and I'm 5"5 with not very kuch reach and my grip strength isn't the best because of joint issues. But still get it done and keeping positive.

25. Id rather do this than dealing with lousy customers 😂 how can it be that bad??

26. This dude is soo extra with 0 work ethic …. Stop winning just do your job and thats it bruh and dont stress it mans

27. Hi 🐻