Honeymoon Cruises

PALO Brunch Professionals and Drawbacks Disney Cruise Line

Heaps of individuals rave about Palo brunch, but not absolutely everyone will explain to you the negatives, downsides, of having there. Palo can be observed on the Disney Aspiration, the Disney Fantasy, the Disney Magic, and the Disney Question. It is an grown ups only mouth watering restaurant that attributes supper and brunch on choose times. #DisneyCruisersForLife #DisneyCruisers #DisneyCruise

MY DISNEY CRUISE Techniques: www.youtube.com/c/disneycruisers

INSTAGRAM @DisneyCruisersOfficial

Small business Inquiries: [email protected]

supply

1. My husband and I want to try Palo on our next cruise March 2019 5 Night Disney Magic. Do you recommend Brunch or Supper? They both look AWESOME.

2. We went to Palo brunch and really enjoyed it! There were so many extras to choose from on the additional menu on top of everything on the buffet. I think we had a reservation somewhere around 11 and definitely didn't need to eat anything else until our late dinner (which I also prefer, even with kids!). Since we're sailing next time with family who will be on for the first time, we'll probably go again. Even with the tips, you would pay much much more for such a meal in the 'real world.' 😉

3. My wife and I loved Palo brunch! We had eaten dinner at Palo before, but our last cruise was the first time for the brunch. We decided we liked brunch better because then we didn't miss any of our rotational dining. One of the things we loved was you had a wide selection of items on the buffet tables AND you got to order from the menu. We ate at 10 a.m. so we were hungry again by dinner. We are going back to Palo in December and taking our kids/kids-in-law, so we will be one of those paying for a party of six. In our opinion, it is worth every penny and we just budget for it in advance.

4. Thanks for the tips about Palo Brunch. Going for the first time on my upcoming cruise. I can’t wait!!!

5. I couldn't reserve Palo Brunch 😭 I got an early boarding hopefully we will get one once inside.

6. Palo brunch is a must but, you will need a nap afterwards

7. We went to Palo on our first cruise. The food and service is excellent!But… We will be skipping Palo on our next cruise. It was just a little too fancy for us. We had an excellent experience, but we really felt more comfortable in the MDRs. We'll put that $60, plus tip, on something else. I guess we're just country folk. Lol! And I totally agree about the late dining. It's so much better for our family! The kids loved being picked up by the youth counselors for kids club. And Momma and Daddy got to enjoy a nice, quiet dinner.😁

8. Thanks for the great advice, trying to decide to do or not.

9. Your videos are awesome! Thanks for sharing Ash ☺️