Honeymoon Cruises

DISEMBARKING a Disney Cruise Anything YOU Want TO KNOW

Disembarking the Disney Cruise ship, whether it is the Disney Desire, the Disney Ponder, the Disney Fantasy, or the Disney Magic, is so unhappy. This video clip will support you to be prepared so you know what to do when your cruise is more than. #DisneyCruisersForLife #DisneyCruisers #DisneyCruise

supply

1. What about if you're getting the magical express bus to a Disney resort, will you have a time to get on the bus….. etc…..?

2. Hello! We are headed back to WDW after our cruise via Disney transportation. Do you know when they take our bags for us?

3. Thank you! This answered a lot of my questions!

4. This is helpful! We felt a little overwhelmed disembarking from our first cruise. And of course, very sad!!!

5. Very helpful, thanks!

6. I’m so so appreciating these videos. Im so excited to go on my first Disney Cruise Dec 21-27th of this year! Do you have any tips or tricks for special Merrytime events?

7. Ive made it to the intro peice with the cruise annocment music and started getting sad

8. Our cruise was during a time change weekend and we not only lost an hour of sleep but our clock was wrong and we got up early on disembark day so we tipped the guy who took our luggage to our car for us.

9. I was literally on the verge of tears when we were disembarking!😭😂

10. My recollection of the last night aboard ship is of chaos! Everyone is trying to clear their accounts, purchase photos at Shutters, etc. We generally place our luggage outside the stateroom door before going to dinner, just in case. Also, make sure you pick up the right piece of luggage in the customs area. I once picked up someone else's and didn't realize it until I had left the terminal. We brought the luggage back and I was able to get my piece of luggage, but I'm not sure the other person was so lucky as they were loading a truck with the luggage that hadn't been picked up and taking it to Orlando.

11. We will be renting a car to get back to Orlando. Will there be a shuttle to get back to the car rental place

12. Great video, these are need to know tips!🌴😎💖

13. Thanks Ashley. This is very helpful. 78 and first Disney cruise.

14. We were very sad on disembarkation day as well. There were eight of us in our group: my parents, my brother and his wife and kid, and my wife and kid and me. We had the 6:30 breakfast, but my brother being my brother, didn't think it was "crucial" to be at the 6:30 breakfast and decided to sleep in until 8:00. We already had a transportation designated to pick us up around 8:30. My brother said "it'll be fine." We tried to convince him otherwise, but he insisted.

Lo and behold, he didn't join us for breakfast and when we called him after 8, he was still asleep, having forgotten to set an alarm. He said they'd be down to join us for the ride back to the airport, but he ended up missing that as well. By 8:45 or so, he was either just getting something to eat or something else that was delaying him. His family had to catch their own ride and ended up getting to the airport about an hour after us and very hungry!

15. Thanks again for a great vlog, keep on cruising! !

16. Very nice. Things of note missed were that guests and expected to out of their stateroom by 8am and hosts really want you out as they have to turn around the rooms by 1:30pm for the next cruise therefore please be out on time as this slows the hosts down. If you are still in the room asleep you will get a loud knock as a reminder to leave the room. Also you mentioned you can go to Cabanas on the last day, please note they close access to food very promptly at 8:30am therefore do not be late and expect to be served. Cabanas opens at 6:30am.

17. Thanks so much. Already dreading leaving haha xx

18. So helpful! Thank you!!

19. Omg thank you! This helps A LOT!

20. What do you mean by Disney doubles up the show's? You said different ships? I'm confused. Please tell me.

21. I have WDW transfers to a resort hotel after the cruise. What time do those buses leave Port Canaveral?

22. Great video! Do you know what time cabanas opens that sad sad morning when having to leave? Lol thanks in advance!

23. I was a grown person crying too 😂

24. Your vlog are the best way to start the day!