Caribbean Cruises

Cruise With Youngsters Survival Tutorial

Hey cruisers!
Welcome back again to Vlogtoberfest. This episode was inspired by two of our subscribers- Amy T and Patriot Pastor. We’ll share our cruising with young ones survival package and some recommendations on preserving cash when traveling as a household. Soar in the chat and share your household cruise know-how!

Want additional? The NEW CTTV Academy is here! twenty how-to vids, packing lists and a non-public Fb web site for college students and coaches.
Founding Member Login ($15 as a result of November 17, 2018):

Internet site:

Social Media Backlinks:

Affiliate Backlinks:
We get a compact proportion from buys created from affiliate hyperlinks that might be contained in this description. This does not influence the quantity you pay in any way.

supply

1. Anyone have any tips for bathing children that do not like showers? We are sailing on the Carnival Sunshine in February with our kids for the first time and we are wondering how this will work since there is not a bathtub.

2. AWESOME CRUISING WITH KIDS TIPS!! LOVE EM LOVE EM LOVE EM!!! THANKS CTTV

3. Congrats Lindsey!!!

4. I've Enjoyed my g'kids (g'son -8 & g'dau -6 at that time) on a cruise 2015 & 2016… both times was my g'son's birthday month, on their first cruise as we were disembarking my g'son said he Really enjoyed himself, asked can we go back on the ship, I told him yes next year, he thought because the ship was right there we could get right back on    😉

5. When is the group cruise?

6. Never cruised with kids as they are all grown now and I only discovered cruising 4 years ago, but I expect in the coming few years that we will have a grandchild or grandchildren and we would love to introduce them to cruising! 🙂

7. Great video I want to go on a family cruise but I never cruised before. I will definitely take ear plugs for my son who has autism

8. My suggestion for parents who plan on using the kids clubs, be sure to check that your specific ship has an open, active club. We made the mistake of going on a 10 night cruise when our son was 3, and when we got on that ship, the kids club was non existant. It made for a long cruise and with nothing for little ones to do. I cant remember which ship that was…it was an older NCL, the sun perhaps. We have since been on Carnival and our son was 5 and loved the camp. So for now, we are sticking with what works, is affordable and we know what to expect. Our little guy loves cruises.

9. Also for teens, many ships (Disney is particularly good at this) have activities throughout the week for older teens and young adults who can’t drink alcohol yet (17-20 or something similar) SEPARATE from the teen club. Some of the activities I remember are an ice cream social where you make your own ice cream onboard and a latte making class where you learn how to do latte art! There’s something onboard for everyone

10. Here’s a tip for teens! even if you think the teen club will be ‘lame’ go first night anyway. From what I’ve been told from teens onboard, if the teen club isn’t particularly fun, you meet a lot of people the first night and even if you don’t go back to the club it’s a great way to meet people your age on the ship and you can continue a friendship with them throughout the week outside of the teen club

11. We have cruised twice with our son age 4 at the time on carnival. Will be going on our 3rd in January 2019 with our son who is now 5. Our son loves the camp ocean.

12. Great Vlogtoberfest Sheri and CTTV!! Thanks so much for all your great vlogs and tips’ sorry I missed the steam yesterday 😨 my tip is when I travel with my son, for his sail and sign is not to have an account, it can get a little out of 🤚, I try to put 💵 on his account and to pay as u go’ that way ur not having a 💵huge Bill at the end of your 🚢 prepay all always’ what u can’🌟🌟🌟🚢👍🏻⚓️

13. iMessage did work with phones in airplane mode on Harmony of the Seas when we cruised in Feb 2018. So amazing! Just wish I had discovered it earlier in the cruise.

14. Mini inflatable tub for infants is a life saver.

15. This is perfectly timed for me and makes me feel fully prepared! Saturday I am going on my 10th cruise but my first with a child(1 year old) so I’m feeling a little anxious!!

16. We went on oasis of the seas this July and it was 11 to 17

17. I keep debating on buying my 12 year old the sofa package. She does not drink lemonade or tea so her drinks would be very limited????

18. Here is the best tip regarding bringing kids on a cruise. Leave them with the grandparents at home and enjoy your vacation kid free!

19. Our youngest is now 12, so it has been a long time since diaper days – but the ships did not sell diapers on board. Bring what you need!

20. on the ship i was on a group of kids were between 10-16 as a group hanging together on the ship and ive seen that b4 as well..kids tend to hang as a group not normally on their own when ive been on

21. I think RCI has the best age grouping for kids..You dont want a huge age space of kids in one spot..

22. Lots of great tips for cruising with kids….and fun galore with the core group!!