Mediterranean Cruises

Carnival Cruise Lines Announces A Strict New Non Smoking cigarettes Coverage

Carnival Cruise Lines Announces A Strict New Non Smoking cigarettes Coverage
Carnival Cruise Lines is obtaining major with people who smoke that split the policies on their ships. If a smoker is caught cigarette smoking anywhere on board a Carnival cruise ship in a non cigarette smoking region, the smoker and all of the travellers in the smoker’s cabin will be kicked off of the cruise ship at the subsequent port of simply call. No credit score will be presented for any days remaining on the cruise, or any credit score or support for any flights back again to the cruisers household town. #carnival #carnivalcruiselines #carnivalhorizon

Guidance my channel now take a look at Amazon from this connection
My channel will earn a commision with any acquire you make. Thank you

Also take a look at my Amazon Retail store for good cruise getaway accesories ideas below

Get on your own or anyone you appreciate some TWB T-Shirts, Mugs, and other stuff by browsing my RedBubble Retail store below

1. A friend and I went on a cruise for the first time a few months ago. I'm a smoker she's a vapor. I felt that carnivals designated smoking areas are extremely Fair, I especially loved the area on Deck 10 and the casino area. We did have a balcony cabin. I follow the rules with no smoking, however she Vaped in the room and on the balcony. I paid for the room and was worried that we we would be fined(sp) but we were not. I'm not that bad of a smoker, that I have to light up every 5 minutes, but I'm seriously looking into it vape. No fire damage and apparently no smell left behind!?

2. 1995 Celebration (Carnival) – Engine Room Fire; 1998 Carnival Ecstasy – Main Laundry Room Fire; 2010 Carnival Splendor – Aft Engine Room Fire; 2013 Carnival Triumph – Engine Room Fire … enough said. Well, almost: If the fire damage you've shown in the video was really caused by a fire starting in a single cabin (ignited by a cigarette or otherwise), then fire detection and control measurements must have been abysmal on that vessel. I really wouldn't want to be aboard such a ship, because fires do happen (kitchen, electrical failures etc.). It's all about detecting them in time and have the measurements in place to fight them effectively.

3. It’s about f’n time. Screw smokers

4. Nicely done. No more idiot's

5. Excellent good on carnival

6. will this include E cigs. I have seen them used on a princess ship a few years ago .

7. They have a big old smoke area to smoke with nice tables and chairs.

8. My thanks to Carnival for working to protect us all.

9. As it should be!

10. Thanks Bruce for all your great tips and info’ I also agree with u Paul, there should be more designated areas for the smokers, 💨if u follow the rules u should be fine’ as I do always in the designated areas and the 🎰 I will not go in any other areas that u carn’t smoke 💨 on balcony’s suites etc. it’s not worth to be fined or loose your 🚢

11. pound sand peter mautner. That being said, I have been smokinf for many years and I have found the rules for smoking are getting stricter and stricter. However, rules are rules. I think California has the strictest rules of any state and since I have lived here most of my adult life I know that there are laws and rules and you just have to adjust.That is pretty much what life is about. There are certain places on the ship where you can smoke. So go smoke your cigarette, cigar, pipe…or whatever and then carry on. Bitching and moaning isn't going to change anything. As for you Peter Mautner hysterionics doesn't do a damn bit of good either

12. I am a smoker an agree that the smoking in designated areas only should be enforced. There are always people that think that rules are for everybody but them. Sometimes a fine is no big deal so they have to get stricter with their policy.

13. I truly hope this is enforced cause there was some serious weed smoking on our last carnival cruise☹️

14. skip the smoking and have a drink…and then another

15. There should be no smoking on all of these ships. They are a fire hazard waiting to happen with negligent smokers.